Sunday, August 24, 2014

end of summer

Sigh....... this is the part of summer i hate.. I hate sending Hannah back to school. I guess its bitter sweet. I absolutely LOVE my time with her home but we have absolutely no schedule, no routine, no consistency. Bedtime most evenings has been midnight and we sleep in until 10 or 11am. Its been lovely, but parts of me yearn for the routine that fall brings..... So much excitement brewing in our house as we await the arrival of Hannah's insulin pump. We are now down to just a few days and we should have it and the thought of no more injections is music to all our ears. We will be spending this last week of summer vacation prepping for the new school year and a little R&R at the beach. We will be ending summer with a bang!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment